On safari in the Netherlands – package
On safari in your the Netherlands. Always wanted to go to Africa to spot the big 5? This summer is also possible on the Utrechtse Heuvelrug. With our safari package you will search for special animal species yourself. Who is the first to fill his wild spot card?
The package is based on 2 persons. Are you going to enjoy lunch in the woods with the specially composed packed lunch? And who knows, you might spot your card full!
Roe and badger
In the forests of the Heuvelrug you will find famous forest dwellers such as the deer, the squirrel and the fox. But the tie has also found its way there. The rare pine marten has also returned. And of course you will find countless bats at the right time.
Grass snake and natterjack toad
The pools are the domain of the brown frog, the natterjack toad and the large and small newt. You can also hear and see the Moor Frog here. And on the heath you can just spot a grass snake, slow worm or sand lizard.
The Heuvelrug is a paradise for bird lovers. No fewer than 100 bird species breed here! The forests are the domain of special species such as the lesser spotted woodpecker, crested tit, fire golden cock and crossbill. But the black woodpecker is also having a good time.
- 2x overnight stay incl. Breakfast
- 1x two-course dinner from the chef including fries and salad *
- 1x delicious packed lunch
- 1x wild spot card “Utrechtse Heuvelrug”
from € 115.50 p.p.
- Bookable from June 1, 2020
- Child discount 50%, 4 to 11 years, provided that the parents stay in the room
- 0 to 3 years free on bed and breakfast basis
- Excluding tourist tax € 2.27 p.p.p.n.
- The starting prices are based on 2 persons per room
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival
* our chef and his team have composed the three-course dinner especially for you.
It is possible to reserve an extra dinner or lunch at check-in.
Click here for more information about the 1.5 meter society within Woudschoten.