WHY THE WOUDSCHOTEN SHUTTLE SERVICE?
- No high taxi costs of € 16.50 one way
- You will be dropped off at the door and picked up again
- Personal & fast (with regular public transport it is twice as long)
Click here to reserve a seat
HOW DOES THE SHUTTLE SERVICE OF WOUDSCHOTEN WORK?
The Woudschoten Shuttle Service operates during working days, at fixed times and only on the basis of pre-reserved seats. You reserve a seat (up to 24 hours before departure) and share this transport with other Woudschoten guests. Because this concerns shared transport, it is important that you are present at the reserved time.
- You can reserve a seat up to 24 hours before departure. You can not cancel your seat after booking.
- No refund will be given if you travel at a different time than specified or arrive too late.
- Shifting your seat to a different time due to a delay or another arrival time is unfortunately also not possible.
At what times?
You can reserve a seat on the Shuttle Service at the following times:
Train station Driebergen – Zeist – Woudschoten
Monday – Friday 8.30 am & 9.00 am
Woudschoten – Train station Driebergen-Zeist
Monday – Friday 17.30 pm
The Shuttle Service only runs on the basis of pre-reserved seats. You can reserve a seat up to 24 hours before departure. If you do not use your reserved seat, no refund will be made. You can not cancel your seat after booking.
The rate for the shuttle is € 5.75 (one way, incl. VAT). This can easily and securely be paid via iDEAL via this url: Shuttle Service
Where is the shuttle stand?
You can find the Woudschoten Shuttle at the taxi stand at train station Driebergen-Zeist, this is on platform side 1.
More information about the route to Woudschoten: www.woudschoten.nl/direction
More information about the train times can be found on www.ns.nl
Do you have questions about our Shuttle Service? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via 0343 492 492