Fortunately, we can report that we are open again for private guests. So you are welcome again to relax on our estate. Our terrace, restaurant and lounge are also open to hotel guests.
From June 2nd we are open again for groups of 30 people. Of course fully in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM and the 1.5 meter society as long as it is prescribed
We would like to inform you of the most important control measures with which we want to minimize expansion and contamination within Woudschoten as much as possible.
- All public spaces are designed for the 1.5 meter society.
- A quick check-in 1.5 meters away
- Disinfectant gel and boxes of tissues are present throughout the building.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will not be presented in buffet form for the time being, but each guest will be served individually in an environment where the 1.5 meter society is guaranteed, as well as the health of the guest and employee.
- Our cleaning team works with an adapted cleaning protocol and regularly cleans all stair railings, door handles, push buttons, lift buttons, tables, counters and the like.
- All employees have been informed about symptoms of the Corona virus and an adapted sickness reporting procedure is in force.
- Managers have received additional instruction in the context of reporting sick.
- Employees are instructed in personal precautions, including regular hand washing with disinfectant soap, to ensure additional cleaning and a healthy lifestyle.
- Employees who come into contact with guest products wear gloves.
You can of course contact one of our receptionists for additional information or a personal explanation.
We wish you a pleasant and carefree stay.
With best regards,