We would like to inform you of the measures we have taken regarding the Corona virus. Below you will find the main control measures with which we want to minimize expansion and contamination within Woudschoten as much as possible.
Woudschoten conforms to the guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health regarding personal hygiene and social distaning, as long as these are prescribed.
- In all public areas social distancing regulations are installed. Here in Holland staying 1,5 metres apart is always the norm.
- Please wait at the green social distancing dots. Our colleagues will be happy to help you.
- Disinfectant gel and boxes of tissues are present throughout the building.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in an adapted form in an environment where social distancing is as much as possible guaranteed, as well as the health of the guest and employee.
- The cleaning protocol of the hotel rooms can be found in your room.
- Our housekeeping department works with an adapted cleaning protocol and regularly cleans all banisters, door handles, push buttons, lift buttons, tables and counters.
- All employees have been informed about symptoms of the Corona virus and an adapted sickness reporting procedure is installed.
- Managers have received additional instruction in the context of reporting sick.
- Employees are instructed in personal precautions, including regulary washing hands with disinfectant soap, to ensure additional cleaning and a healthy lifestyle.
For all our business opportunities, please contact the reservations department on 0343 492 492 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can of course contact one of our receptionists for additional information or a personal explanation.
We wish you a pleasant and carefree stay.
With best regards,